Individuals: Individual Membership fees are equal to the age of the member, up to a maximum 30 years (e.g. If you are 21 years old, you would pay $21; if you are 36 years old, you would pay $30)
(Memberships are up for renewal 12 months after registration date.)
If you are interested in becoming a Kamloops Arts Council member, you can Download the Membership Form and mail it in once it has been filled out to 7 Seymour Street West, Kamloops, BC V2C 1E4 or drop into the office!
Why become a member of the Arts Council?
1. Gain access to members insurance for your exhibition, event or display
2. Receive our monthly newsletter and weekly email updates
3. Be eligible for participation in Downtown and North Shore Artwalk, Art In The Park, Children's Art Festival and more
4. Vote at the Annual General Meeting. Vote your advocate to the Board!
5. Be eligible to have your own exhibition in the KAC Main Gallery or Wilson House Gallery
6. Advertise your art event
7. Gain access to financial and administrative assistance for your project
8. Support the Arts Community. Your membership goes a long way.